All papers will be due January 26 for judging. Presentations will be due by Thursday, February 25 at midnight.
- Students must be an undergraduate student when the nominated paper is written.
- Paper can be projects done for a company as part of a course, internship, or other activity. They may be undergraduate research projects done at the home institution.
- A faculty member may serve as an advisor on a project, but the work should primarily be done by the students.
- A faculty member cannot be a co-author of the paper.
- Only IIE members are eligible to participate.
- Each participating university, including the host institution, may submit up to two papers as entries.
For further information, please visit http://www.iienet2.org/Details.aspx?id=863.